All Photographers see things differently but the location packages below are considered good examples of how best to capture a location. By staying focused on the best compositions you will produce a consistent set of location packages that a customer can easily understand.
The biggest advantage to yourself however will be the time you save when it comes to editing and grading. Trust us, we have been there and this advice comes from experience.
Browse the library and look at the work others have produced to make your own judgement of what works and what doesn't work for you.
A few things to remember…
- Stay focused on one place you see the vehicle working in
- Aim to shoot 3–5 camera positions that work for that location
- Always try and capture an HDR dome
- Don't make life hard for yourself by being sporadic in approach
- Get the job done and move on to the next one
- Refer to the shooting help sheet when needed